www.appliedproductivity.com

Tuesday 3 September 2013

improvements to Workathon

I see one of the visitors to Workathon is the AdSense Watchdog.This is a good thing because that is the way to improve my web page ranking and maybe to get Google AdSense.This is a desirable service.Google feels that I do not have enough visits to merit a higher page ranking.They are probably unaware that the library people are sending interference to my blogs before I can send them out .This way my page visits are showing up on library staff websites(my competitors,not my support ).So the number of page visits shown on my home page is in the hundreds not the thousands.However Google Analytics shows much more visits on my two web sites.At least I know that they seem to be monitoring my web pages.
On a separate issue Wordpress gives me a tweet button and a button for Facebook.That is very nice  of them.I am hoping to get a tweet button and a facebook button on Blogger.Wordpress surely seems more advanced in this one area at least.Google I hope will catch up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment