www.appliedproductivity.com

Sunday 16 June 2013

Applied productivity

The I.M.F. and O.E.C.D show that Canada is the lowest in the G-8 in investment and research in technology.This does not only cover technology companies but technology from other industries  as well.This is partly because our technology companies are not very profitable;they have little profit to invest and so invest in areas that have more impact.So they don't spend money on inventing a new lightbulb;they spend it on making it work better.The I.M.F states that Canada leads the G-8 in applied research.Also Canadian equipment is older on average than American equipment and most G-8 countries.
That is why in my program I didn't spend money on new research.I also spent money on modifying existing
ways of doing business.I did not try to find a new and cheaper L.N.G.plant but how to build it quicker and efficiently.I did not try to start new technology companies but operate existing ones better.The kernel of my program was put on efficiency.If you do things better then you will make more profit.I also put a heavy emphasis on used equipment.I rarely recommended new loaders or bulldozers.The extra cost was only depreciation;a three old tractor works almost as good and costs less.Once again applied productivity.This was and is the Canadian way.

1 comment:

  1. I'm no longer positive where you're getting your information, but good topic.
    I needs to spend some time finding out much more or understanding more.
    Thank you for wonderful information I was
    on the lookout for this information for my mission.


    My site ... ways to make money fast online

    ReplyDelete