www.appliedproductivity.com

Friday 16 August 2013

A few hiccups

When I first started using Google it was a breath of fresh air.I had been using Wordpress and Facebook to make my blogs.Both had so little space and I got a lot more space with Blogger.I had also used Notepad but had to transfer back to my e-mail.Not so convenient.I had pictures to augment Blogger blogs and Wordpress blogs but only a select few.I couldn't put the pictures I chose;I had to use the ones I was given.
In addition,I had the traffic problem.The number of visitors on my Gadgets page showed 116,500 whereas the number shown on my home page of my blogs were about 730 and 830 visits.Google Analytics showed about 95,000. None have increased much in the last month  although I have written blogs constantly.Google refers to my blog as being active.Also I did not have a web page ranking and sent Google e-mails.I finally got a response and Google ranked me as a 0.In comparison,Wordpress and Tumbler will not give me a web page ranking.Wordpress shows me as having a few visitors although I have more blogs with Wordpress.Finally I have a link to be used for advertising that I can use on my Blogger blogs.I have none on any other web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment