www.appliedproductivity.com

Monday 19 August 2013

Price -a leading indicator

I have two websites on Blogger-Workathon and Blogdaleupsome.Both do business consulting and forecasting for small businesses and "small cap" stocks.However I do not get any comments nor gmails that want to use this service.So in fact,I have almost no contact with customers;so how can I expect customers to use my service.Because I inspect the local businesses that I provide advice on and I follow the "small cap" businesses that are listed on the T.S.X(including over the counter).Companies that get advice and resources usually respond by moving up in the price of their shares.This is the best information you can get about a stock,if it is consistent.Prices that move up and down have less meaning ,of course.Prices that move usually mean investors expect an increase in future earnings.This will keep the price up and not fluctuate as much.If earnings increase then there is always the possibility that there could be a dividend in the offing.
Intrinsyc Software was one company that I spent lots of time researching and getting consulting for and finally new resources.But Intrinsyc did not respond in the way that a company that gets help should respond .Their stock is almost dormant.So now a new method must be examined.in addition,Intrinsyc got new resources but their revenue did not increase nor did it's earnings.Obviously a new method must be tried here.Icontact workathon for business advice

No comments:

Post a Comment