www.appliedproductivity.com

Tuesday 7 May 2013

an illegal eviction

A previous blog described my dealings with the Canadian judiciary. In fact, I told how I had lost three houses in Cambridge,Ontario and got nothing back in consideration.All three cases I brought before the Ontario Superior Court of Justice.All three were considered frivolous by the Canadian  judiciary.In fact,the judges fined me $10,000 for bringing frivolous actions before the court.

This whole process started when two property managers(from the banks in question ) and in the third case a bailiff for the Kitchener court evicted me.There was no Notice of Eviction given to me nor my lawyer.In fact, a proper eviction should be brought before the court and contested by both parties.But the three evictions were nev
er entered before the Ontario Superior Court of Justice.

So although there never was a proper eviction six weeks after each eviction was carried out there was a Power of Sale transaction.In order to get a quick sale the bank took less than market value for each property.One sold for $40,000 and one for $60,000 and one for $100,000.These properties were worth$225,000 to $425,000.I had made a lot of improvements in a short period of time.The equity I had in these three properties was equal to about $350,000.I had mortgages on each property which reduced the equity in the houses.Ontario Annual Practices states that in a power of sale the bank must be sure to get "fair market value".$60,000 for a $350,000 house does not meet that standard.

This is an example of what I have referred previously as a "wild west" approach to judicial practices.In this case at tremenduous cost to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment