www.appliedproductivity.com

Sunday 19 May 2013

theCanadian judiciary strikes

A previous blog on Workathon described the usage of illegal evictions and illegal foreclosures to take away my three houses in Cambridge,Ontario.In fact, this whole process was illegal and done almost completely without the use of any legal procedures except for registering the power of sale transaction in the Land Registry Office.All three transactions were recorded at well below "fair market price". Statute requires the sale at fair market price.

So I decided to test the legality of these three transactions in court.I took one to the Ontario Superior Court of Justice in Brampton and two before the Ontario Court of Justice in Barrie.I had a default judgement in Brampton court and as I went to bring a motion for summary judgement a judgement dismissing my action was put on the file although there was no defence nor factum book.There was no grounds  for the decision just the judgement.

In Barrie court I had a motion hearing.Although the defendant had not filed nor served a defence nor a factum book and he filed his motion at the last minute(in court).The judge (in both claims) decided to hear the defendant's motion first.So none of my evidence was heard except as an objection to a point made by the defendant.I had to make all my points in my summary of five minutes.It is no wonder that the judge in all three claims decided that my motion was frivolous and a waste of the court's time.It is a wonder however that the judges fined me $10,000 and in favour of a defendant with no filed nor served defence.  

No comments:

Post a Comment